This exquisite property combines all of the below, creating an idyllic Finca in the Argentinian countryside.
- Vineyard: One of the highest Malbec in the world, planted at 2,700 meters above sea level.
- Organic fruits: The dry climate and sandy soils are ideal for almonds, olives, pears, apples, and various varieties of fruits. There is over 11 hectares of land for this.
- Livestock: There is the possibility to breed Angus Colorado, either for own consumption or for sale to third parties in the valley.
- Recreation: The property has thermal waters, a lagoon, rivers, streams and hundreds of landscapes and trails for trekking, hiking and horseback riding.
- Infrastructure: A seventeenth-century colonial house with 9 apartments, that has the capacity for 22 people. As well as this, there are warehouses, sheds, corrals, and a chapel.