This stunning contemporary two double bedroom, two bathroom apartment is set within the Northstand of Highbury Square development benefiting from excellent natural light and long distance views over North London. The property has a large sized reception room with floor to ceiling glass windows and fully fitted kitchen. Access is also provided to a private garden square with several acres of landscaped gardens and water features.
· Large open plan kitchen diner lounge
· Large floor to ceiling glass windows in all rooms
· Contemporary finishes throughout
· Two bathrooms (one ensuite)
· Fully Furnished
· Up to 1GB fibre broadband (via separate arrangement)
· Top floor of apartment block overlooking a landscaped courtyard
· Long distance views of North London
· Superb natural light
· Concierge services for parcel delivery and key collections
· Secured gated development with night guard
· Excellent transport links
· Full lift access
· Secure basement parking available via separate arrangement
Highbury Square is located moments Arsenal underground station, a short walk to cafe and restaurants of Highbury Park, Blackstock Road and Upper Street beyond.
The Victoria line is accessible at Finsbury Park providing excellent access to the west end in 10 minutes. The Northern City rail link provides fast and convenient access into Moorgate (City of London) in under 12 minutes. Just 7 minutes walk from the apartment. Kings Cross is 5 minutes travel on the Piccadilly line from Arsenal Station located virtually at the entrance to the development.
Award winning cafes and restaurants including Westerns Laundry, Pharang, Finks, Highbury Arts Club and the newly opening Cafe Beam are all within a short walk. Excellent local shops include Highbury Vintners, La Fromagerie and whole food store Seasons and Blossoms.