The two-bedroom Terrace Residence at Rosewood Baha Mar is the only property of its kind on island. It measures an impressive 4,173 sq ft in total, over half of which (2,368 sq ft) is a fully dressed outdoor terrace with private plunge pool and shaded seating areas. On the ninth floor, it has sweeping views over Rosewood’s lushly landscaped gardens, timber pergolas and numerous pools to the Caribbean Sea.
A haven of chic and sophistication, Rosewood’s interpretation of Bahamian island estate architecture delivers the Sense of Place with a rich interior palette of complimentary textures and materials. Each room features a light and sophisticated color palette of blues, corals and lavenders, creating fresh and modern spaces inspired by the island’s waters and sunsets, adorned with unique artworks by Bahamian artists. Accent pieces are made with woven rattans, rope, and painted grass cloths to create a distinctly Bahamian aesthetic.
The Terrace Residence features master king-bedroom suite and guest bedroom and bathroom, both with their own private terraces. The living and dining room are double-aspect, with floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding doors. The open-plan kitchen is tastefully appointed with counter top bar for convivial entertaining, essential kitchen cutlery and crockery, well-chosen utensils including Nespresso coffee machine, Wolf cook top and microwave, and Bosch dishwasher. There is also a Bosch washing machine and dryer. Conveniently, the Residence has three separate entrances, including direct access to the principal terrace. This Residence is for sale as a turnkey home, fully deeded in perpetuity.
The kitchen opens into a richly comfortable living room with deep sofa, coffee table and armchairs, writing desk, wall-mounted Samsung television, feature lighting and homely, decorative touches.
The beds are dressed with high thread-count Italian linens, and accent bedside tables and sofa. The en suite bathroom provides sculptural double basins in natural stone, rain shower, elegant bath and enclosed WC. Chrome bathroom furniture by Hansgrohe AXOR and limed oak cabinetry add to create a rich and tasteful palette.
All owners at Rosewood can join the Rosewood Reserve Program. This recognizes residence owners with VIP treatment and exclusive discounts at all other properties and include:
- Exclusive savings off of the best published rate at any Rosewood Hotel & Resort
- Rosewood Reserve discount on food & beverage and spa services
- Complimentary upgrade to the next room category at check-in
- VIP Courtesies throughout stay
- Preferential reservation assistance
- 24-hour check-in or check-out time
- Rosewood Exclusives – an invitation to participate in exclusive Rosewood event
Furthermore, all Residential owners at Baha Mar can enjoy the following services:
- Access to NEXUS Club, the exclusive, members-only experience within Baha Mar by luxury hospitality company NEXUS, founded by financier Joe Lewis, golfing greats Tiger Woods and Ernie Els, and actor and musician Justin Timberlake
- 24 rounds of golf annually for you, your friends and family
- Platinum-tier status at Baha Mar Casino’s Club Blu
- Front-of-line complimentary VIP access to Baha Mar’s nightclub, BOND
- VIP Access to Long Cay, Baha Mar’s own fully-serviced private island
- VIP access to Eternity I, the fully crewed 213 ft / 65m superyacht and the 63-ft Eternity II.
- Preferential pricing at many of Baha Mar’s restaurants, shopping, nightlife and spa venues
- Concierge services and valet
- Inclusion with the global Rosewood Reserve program, which offers price reductions at any Rosewood Hotel & Resort, its spas and restaurants; complimentary upgrades; reservation assistance, and invitations to participate in exclusive Rosewood events
- Resort fees waived for residential owners
- Eligibility to apply for sought-after residency in The Commonwealth of The Bahamas.