Modern condominium on the 13th floor above the roof tops of Berlin Mitte – the first residential high-rise in this district and around the corner of Alexanderplatz and landmark TV tower.
In the center of Europe’s most exciting city, the high-rise is built to meet international standards and offers the full range of service amenities.
The property, designed by Giorgio Gullotta Architects, is heavily influenced by the classical ‘Chicago School’ of high-rise architecture. It consists of two striking buildings of different heights that are connected by a courtyard. Behind the prestigious, pale, natural shell limestone facade and room-high windows lie 164 residential units.
The 2-rooms condominium forms a tranquil and at the same time exciting home for the nouveau riche, business people and young creative. With 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom with shower, a living and dining room with an open kitchen, it is the ideal business condominium as a capital investment or self-use when in Berlin. A loggia that is accessible from all rooms faces the rising sun in the east.
Superb fittings and amenities:
• Plank oak parquet by Bauwerk with underfloor heating
• Design tiles of Villeroy-Boch
• Modern sanitary fittings of international premium brands such as Duravit
• Bicycle lift to take bicycles up to on-floor lockable lofts also used for extra storage space
• On-site concierge
• Communal roof-top garden to mingle and linger overlooking the city day-and-night
• In-house gym
• Representative, spacious lobby with a mail room
• Underground parking space available to purchase
• Immediate access to Alexa shopping center right next door
• Security and fire safety standards according to German regulations