This property, with a beach front of over half a kilometre, is located at the west coast of Bali (Soka Beach area) and can be accessed from the Gillimanuk main road on both sides by large carved stone entrance gates.
The property is flanked by two rivers whereby green landscaping is ensured during the dry season. In order to avoid congested road traffic from the airport, helicopter landing padsor piers for speed boats can be arranged as necessary on site.
The property is beautifully landscaped and total privacy is ensured by full length enclosing walls. This estate is considered one of the most outstanding and unique properties in Bali and includes the following:
- Luxembourg House
- Two levels
- Elevated pool and sun-deck area
- Kudus House
- Flanking Luxembourg House, with access to the rear pool and sun-deck area
- Lumbung House
- At the East entrance gate
- Beach Front Terrasse
- Enclosed by lava stone walls with two elevated open ‘Pendopos’ at each end
- Old Batavia Plantation House
- West side of the property
- Staff bungalows
- Genset House & Storage facilities
- Spanning the Tukad Tirman river at the West side of the property
The property is owned by Luxindo Bintang Laut PMA, a foreign capital investment company and land ownership is secured by 11 clear and unencumbered HGB land certificates.